Wednesday, November 17, 2010

1982 Honda Spree $200 - SOLD!

November 17, 2010

I need to clear out space in my friend's garage so the little Honda Spree needs to go. It is in good running condition. The headlight and horn need to be replaced, otherwise the indicators, tail light and brake light all work. The engine runs strong and pulls cleanly up hills as shown in the video.




I never registered the bike. It sat in the garage for two years before I got around to making it run again. I purchased it from a guy who had it sitting in his living room for five years. A check with the DMV showed that it does not exist in their registration database, so the registration fees will be minimal. There is no license plate, but because it is 49cc, it may be possible to register it as a moped.

If interested, please leave a comment or email ashtownsend1@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment